Steps to getting your patient started on DANYELZA:
- Complete the enrollment form with your patient or their caregiver and return it to Y-mAbs Connect
- Verify your patient’s coverage for DANYELZA†
- Receive a patient-unique ID from Y-mAbs Connect (patient-unique ID is needed to order DANYELZA through specialty distributor [SD])
- Place an order for DANYELZA through a participating SD
- Receive shipment at the infusion site
To speak to a case manager, call 1-833-33Y-MABS (1-833-339-6227) and choose option 2. Case managers are available Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM ET
Note: Completing and returning an enrollment form does not require a commitment to prescribe or order DANYELZA.
Y-mAbs Connect can provide access and reimbursement support for qualified patients prescribed DANYELZA.