The Y-mAbs Connect team can:
- Conduct a benefits investigation to help understand your patient’s insurance coverage for DANYELZA® (naxitamab-gqgk) view
- Provide prior authorization (PA) and appeals information view
- Determine your patient’s eligibility for Y-mAbs Connect financial support programs view
- Provide information on third-party organizations that may be able to provide financial or logistical support for your patient view
- Address logistical questions around distribution and delivery of DANYELZA view
To speak to a case manager, 1-833-33Y-MABS (1-833-339-6227) and choose option 2. Case managers are available Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM ET
Note: Completing and returning an enrollment form does not require a commitment to prescribe or order DANYELZA.